The foundation for all financial planning is effective cash management. For most individuals and families, money is a limited resource. Consequently, your financial objectives must be prioritized and your cash inflows allocated accordingly.
If you experience cash shortfalls on a regular basis, you will eventually deplete your existing assets and fail to achieve your financial goals. Also, without positive cash flows, you cannot invest. As Benjamin Franklin once said, “Money makes money. And the money that money makes, makes more money.” We can help to ensure that you maximize the benefits of your net cash flows.
Cash management services
- Clarify your financial objectives
- Prepare your Current Net Worth statement
- Analyze your cash inflows: employment income, self-employment income, investment income, gifts, inheritances, windfalls, disposition of assets
- Analyze your cash outflows: non-discretionary versus discretionary expenses
- Assess debt financing alternatives
- Recommend debt restructuring strategies
- Plan for debt reduction
- Propose savings strategies